As the global pandemic of COVID-19 continues to affect our communities, our focus remains to be on the health and safety of our employees and customers alike. In an effort to minimize the spread of the virus we have enhanced our employee preventative measures within our facilities as well as our daily operation procedures as recommended by the CDC.
- As of Monday, March 16th, our office will be CLOSED to the public.
- Our customer service representatives remain available to answer your questions or concerns by phone at 402-339-1229 or email at email@example.com during regular business hours
- We have provided a payment drop box inside our front door if it is necessary to drop a payment off at our office. The box is accessible during normal business hours of 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday ONLY.
- Within the company
- We have implemented the practice of SOCIAL DISTANCING, maintaining a 6’ distance between employees
- We have advised our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel, and we’ve reinforced existing policies encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
- We are mandating that our employees wash their hands frequently as well as after sneezing, coughing and after using the restroom. Practicing good hygiene is necessary in mitigating the spread of the virus.
Today, we do not anticipate any changes in service or any service interruptions. Our goal is to continue providing the essential services that you are accustomed to receiving. We will continue to monitor and evaluate any and all situations as they arise and communicate with you, our valued customers, as changes occur.
- Ways you can assist
- Please bag and tie ALL TRASH and place in the trash cart
- Wash your hands before and after taking out the trash/recycling
- Wash and rinse all recyclables and place in the recycle cart
We understand we must all act responsibly and work together to make sure our families, friends and neighbors are protected from any potential exposures. By being diligent in practicing these simple steps, we can mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the impact it has on our communities as a whole.
Thank you for doing your part during this difficult time. We appreciate your business.
Premier Waste Solutions is your locally family owned and operated solid waste and recycling company with over 40+ years of experience. Our professional backup systems give you the best of both worlds, quality service that is on time, every time.
We offer a full line of commercial waste collection services, including both front load and rear load dumpster services. In addition, we offer an all-in-one, single-stream recycling program, helping divert recyclable materials from our landfills.
Premier Waste Solutions offers an all-in-one, single stream recycling program. We are dedicated to partnering with our customers in reducing the material taken to our landfills by offering an easy and convenient weekly recycling program. We provide customers with a 95 gallon recycling cart so customers can easily participate to do their part in helping our planet and reducing the amount of material going into our landfills.
We offer a wide selection Roll-off containers for your construction or cleanup needs. Give us a call today for a quote!
Sign up today!
Requesting residential service has never been easier.
Dependable Waste Collection
Premier Waste Solutions is a locally family-owned and operated waste removal company for the Counties of Sarpy, Douglas, Cass, and Saunders, including the towns of Papillion, La Vista, Gretna, Bellevue, Springfield, Murray, Nehawka, Ashland, and Western Iowa including Council Bluffs and the surrounding areas. We offer commercial and residential customers a unique combination of professional service with a personal touch. We pride ourselves with experienced customer service representatives who are dedicated to providing excellent service every time. With more than 40 years of waste and recycling collection experience, we know what it takes to provide our valued customers with dependable, convenient service and the best prices in the area—plus no environmental or fuel surcharges. We are committed to quality service! Call today to learn more about Premier Waste Solutions and how we can assist you in finding the services that will fit your needs.