July 19, 2012
- We will be delivering new carts on July 26th and 27th and finishing up on the 28th if needed.
- We will be delivering 1 – trash cart and 1 – recycle cart to each resident.
- If you would like a 2nd trash cart and/or do not wish to receive a recycle cart, please email email@example.com or call the office at (402) 339-1229.
- Yard waste (grass and leaves) may be mixed with household trash. These materials will be collected in the same truck.
- You will be provided with one green recycling cart which will be picked up weekly. There is a label of accepted items printed on the lid of each cart. A separate truck will be collecting the recyclables. Below is a list of items that are accepted:
- Plastics numbered 1 through 7
- Cardboard (please flatten all boxes)
- Chipboard and Paperboard
For more details on what is accepted in the recycle cart, please visit our website at: www.premierwastesolutions.com. We are not accepting glass at this time.
- Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Wednesdays and carts will need to be at the curb by 7am.
- Your first Trash and Recycling pick up will be on Wednesday, August 1st.
- When the following holidays land on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, your service will be delayed one day:
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- If your trash or recyclables are missed, please call the office at (402) 339-1229 and a driver will be dispatched to take care of your items.
- Large, bulky items need to be called into the office for a special pick up. Those items will be billed to the homeowner directly.
Premier Waste Solutions