In the early 1990’s, The Shrader Family, owners of Premier Waste Solutions, were one of the first in the Greater Omaha Metropolitan Area to implement curbside recycling pick-up. Today, we provide an all-in-one, single-stream program that makes recycling easier and more convenient for customers. This program allows residential and commercial customers to divert recyclables from their waste streams and more importantly, from our landfills. We will help businesses assess their waste streams and assist in the implementation of a comprehensive recycling program. Community recycling efforts will save landfill space and conserve our natural resources. Call us or sign up online to get started today!
Weekly Recycling Guidelines
Follow the guidelines below to identify recyclable materials and prepare them for pick up:
Plastics items accepted to recycle
- Soda, water and juice bottles
- Liquid detergent and other cleaning supply bottles
- Condiment bottles (ketchup, mustard, etc.)
- Milk jugs and orange juice jugs – no paper cartons
- Shampoo bottles and liquid soap dispensers
- Peanut butter jars (please rinse thoroughly)
- Vitamin bottles
- Yogurt containers
- Butter tubs
- Any 1 through 7 numbered container
Plastic items NOT accepted
- NO PLASTIC BAGS
- NO plastic egg cartons
- NO six-pack ring holders
- NO plastic plates
- NO Styrofoam® material
- NO Tyvek® envelopes
Clean all containers of food and beverage waste.
- Completely empty aerosol cans, such as those containing cleaning and cooking products. Labels are okay.
Chip or Paperboard
- Cereal boxes
- Soda carrier boxes
- Tissue holders
- Other food boxes, such as popcorn or microwave food boxes (not the cooking sleeves)
- Paper egg cartons are okay
- Paper towel and toilet paper tubes
- Always flatten cardboard in 2’x2′ bundles.
- No waxed-lined cardboard accepted.
- Brown Paper Bags.
- Remember, NO PLASTIC BAGS!
- Entire newspaper, including inserts and ads.
- Office Paper
- All types and colors of office paper.
- If you can tear it, we can take it. No need to remove paperclips, staples, tape and sticky notes.
NO Tyvek® plastic (polyethylene fiber), such as the material in overnight mailing folders.
Bulk or Junk Mail:
- All paper material accepted. No need to remove stamps, staples, sticky notes or envelope windows. If you can tear it, we can take it.
Magazines, Catalogs, Phone Books:
- Please DISCARD PLASTIC BAGS and items like CDs and magnets.